Needed a reason to update the journal since it's been too long.
1- You must post these rules.
2- each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves.
3- You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4- Go to their pages and tell the u tagged them
5- No tag backs
6- Do not put in tagging section "ur tagged if u read this." You really have to tag 10 people. (Naw~)
1. I failed out of studio art class cause I didn't have enough art pieces for my AP Art portfolio
and I liked anime/manga while my art teacher despised it... I should have stayed in the regular art class lol.
2. My favorite meals seem to begin with the letter S: Shabu shabu, steak and spaghetti. I once ate spaghetti 5 days in a row for 2 meals per day and I STILL wasn't sick of it
3. I have 30 cousins + 2 step-cousins, but I'm considered the black sheep in the family. I don't bother to count my second cousins
4. I will never complain about California weather again. I've been hit with snow, thunderstorms and humid summers so far over here, including being soaked wet by 10 minute rainstorm >_<;
5. I've taken 4 martial arts in my life so far (Aikido, Tae Kwon Do, American Kenpo, Shotokan Karate) with varying degree of mastery. I'd like to learn Wing Chun and Hapkido someday.
6. I'm a blunt person (cause I suck at sugarcoating) so I tend to offend people unintentionally. It's just my INTJ persona working. I usually leave the situation if I can help myself from offending someone
7. Convention staffing seems to be in my blood (6-7 years experience AX + AM^2) and I'm already considering helping out at these East Coast conventions since moving here
8. I'm better at helping others on their projects instead of my own T__T (I'm working on it~)
9. I work obsessively in my interests (singular projects at a time). I'll build websites for all days straight, do research for days, or read books (and finish quite a number just to buy more), and what not
If only I can apply it to art *coughs*
10. My art has not become worse all these years (Yay~?)
I'm currently working on a game pitch for Altabe Studio and see if we can attract any programmers and artists. It's also a great way to try leveling up other artists and staff members as well. Currently working on coloring the character designs of the 4 main characters (3 to go). I'll probably put up their head designs when I'm done.
What have you been up to? XD