First I've been tagged by
1. Post these rules
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random facts about themselves
3. Tags should write a journal / blog of these facts
4. At the end of the post 8 more persons are tagged and named
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
1. My memory of things that I've learned is pretty bad, japanese and chinese is slowly deteriorating, and my math skills is nonexistent. I even forgot how SOHCAHTOA worked a while back. I'd hate to face my teachers in high school now.
2. But stories ppl tell me about themselves and whatnot I've remembered it quite quite well.
3. I usually hate spicy food, but I have no problems with it being spicy when it calls for it in noodle soup form, cause I LOVE noodle soups.
4. I dislike salads, especially seeing dressing makes me wanna gag. I'm a soup person.
5. Why are two facts about food I'd like to know why myself. Oh and I hate veggies unless they're in soup form.
6. I draw like once every few months and if it doesn't come out the way I like it, I end up not drawing for longer periods.
7. When I draw pictures for others, they come out surprisingly better than if I drew it for myself.
8. Oh my dog Nana died on my birthday this year, which I was unaware of cause I was on an airplane at the time. You'll always be my favorite dog!
I tag no one unless they're bored out of their wits.
So now that midterms are over and I don't have a lab report due this Saturday, this moment in time I'm literally confuzzled as to "what to do" to pass the time today o_O My b/f suggested I draw a picture of my friend for her cause she's always wanted that it seems. So yeah if anyone I personally know or made an effort to chat with me wants a a manga version of themselves should request it sometime before 2pm tomorrow, so I can draw it quickly and have it up. Or if you don't mind waiting indefinitely you can ask whenever. Just send me a picture or refer me to a link. Or if you want one anyway and I don't know you and you don't mind waiting for winter break to start I can consider that to work as well. Just to say though it'll probably just look like the photo (same angle) but non-realistic. This way I can practice with more references and you get a free picture.
AX - Well I've been dragged to meetings lately. But yeah AX registration should be SUPER better than ever cause we're spending a ton more money on a much better system with a really really good company. AX just simply has way too many attendees that really outnumbered the current system of previous years, so we're doing our best to make it MUCH MUCH better for 2008. Registration won't be up for a while but soon, really. Here's a link about this new system actually: [link]
Also WE NEED STAFFERS! XD So if you spend time at AX bored out of your wits for certain periods or like to understand how we work, and we're just volunteers wanting to make the con run smoothly, you should try out a year as a staffer XD There's some benefits which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say, depending if they change anything this coming year. But they're pretty good, also you can make new friends with similar interests like you. Just send a resume and go through an interview process (which isn't a scary experience at all). We just want to make sure we have dependable hardworking staff that won't flake on us last minute when it's most vital. Registration will be better so apply to my department XD if you'd like to of course.